• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitching on Playback and Export In Premiere (source footage was fine)

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My footage keeps getting these weird glitches all over it (sometimes with green bars sometimes without) and it will not stop. Ive tried checking my laptop specs (considering I bought it FOR it being reccomended as the best laptop under £1000 for film students, the laptop is fine), Ive turned off GPU accelleration, I've updated my graphics driver, I've changed playback speed, Ive exported through Premiere AND through Media Encoder, I've downloaded previous versions of Premiere Pro, I have tried importing footage taken on other devices to see if it was a phone footage issue (it wasnt, camera AND downloaded clips ALL get the same glitch). NOTHING works.
The glitches appear in both playback and upon export and just take over my footage. Playback also freezes randomly and wont play footage even if I've changed playback settings and sometimes playback will apear fine and mostly glitch free but will be covered in glitches upon export.

Im a student, this has been preventing me from editing my work the last few months AND from doing my own personal projects, and given i can barely afford Creative Cloud as is this is months of wasted money. Please tell me theres a fix for this, that ive not already tried. Several times.
2021-04-30 (2).png

2021-05-03 (2).png2021-05-03 (3).png

2021-05-03 (1).png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robyn!

Sorry about the glitching issues. Can you share the following information?

• What are your system specifications (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)?

Let us know if this article helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/kb/green-purple-streaks-premiere-pro.html

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry for the delayes reply its been a busy week.
My OS is: Windows 10 Home
My CPU is: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Intel R Iris R XE Graphics 3.9GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And no, that page didnt help, I'd already done that. Eeverything is downloaded up to date. This has messed over my final uni project now. Why am i paying MONTHS of adobe creative cloud when it doesnt even WORK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Sorry for the frustration.  We are aware of a similar issue with the Intel Iris driver. Could you check if there's an update available for the Intel driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/205778/Intel-Iris-Xe-Graphics

Let us know how it goes.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake (not AME) before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines