Highlighted

Glitchy lines in appear in Premiere Pro Playback, and will stay in rendered files

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certain random glitchy lines appear in my playback in PP. (As seen in screenshot below) These lines won't appear in the original files, and randomly appear in some footage and will stay in the exported video. 

When deleting the clip and inserting it back, it will stay. Deleting media cache won't resolve the issue as well. 
Glitchy Lines.PNG

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Glitchy lines in appear in Premiere Pro Playback, and will stay in rendered files

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certain random glitchy lines appear in my playback in PP. (As seen in screenshot below) These lines won't appear in the original files, and randomly appear in some footage and will stay in the exported video. 

When deleting the clip and inserting it back, it will stay. Deleting media cache won't resolve the issue as well. 
Glitchy Lines.PNG

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you disable GPU accellerated rendering in the Project Settings and render out the footage again?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched to software only, the glitchy lines are now gone. Thanks for the quick reply! 
Do you have any idea why this is? It's great to have them gone, but 'software only' does give me longer export times

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Averdahl LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is due to a driver issue of your GPU. Most of the times it can be solved to go to the GPU manufacturers homepage and download the latest driver. Depending of your computer and it´s configuration it can be Intel for the GPU in the CPU, or Nvidia or AMD for any Nvidia or AMD card.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines