• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

go back to originaloriginal default settings

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It it upsetting to say the least that I cant go back to the original settings that I started out with. I have been all over the place with videos that claim to solves this but they don't, they either show me buttons I don't have or have gone somewhere else and without knowing how to get it back how the heck can I click it. something is always different and since I have to use help videos to learn I would like to be able to keep things the same.

I want to take the format back to the original settings that I downloaded. I try to go to effects and it is either not there or it is off on another area of the screen.

Its confusing at best.

I want to take the program back to the original settings. the alt shift don't take it there. I am about ready to try someone elses editing program just for this jumping change of format that I cant go back to where it was. very upsetting.

any help will be helpful

Thank you,

Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Holding down alt while opening Premiere should do that for you.

Which version are you on?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Holding down alt while opening Premiere should do that for you.

Which version are you on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ANNE, That did do it, then I save it. I am as current as 2018. 2017 crashed yesterday so I did a restart and it switched to 2018.

Either way it is a very confusing thing to learn although with what I plan it should be pretty simple since it will be more studio then outside action stuff. So I will be doing a lot of green screen, split screen and some simple editing.

I want to start a Utube channel but I want to make everything look as professional as I can before I start uploading stuff.

I just don't like the way things seem to jump around for no reason.

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do believe Step 1 below will solve this.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines