• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GO PRO HERO 9 VIDEOS TO INSTAGRAM (VERTICAL & SMALL BOX)

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recenlty purchased a go pro hero 9. I am trying to make short skiing videos for my instagram. When trying to edit with the sequence setting I have for the square box (60 second video) it seems that the go pro video i took which is a mix of 2.7k superview and 1080 superview is too large to fit into these sequence settings for that type of instagram videos. I am quite the newbie to this so any help/tips woud be appreciated. Also if anyone knows any others options for go pro to adobe to instagram that would be great!

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am asking for all things on editing and exporting to instagram. I have done edits in the past on my go pro 5 for instagram and didn't have any problem at all minus the lack of clairty. When editing it cuts off about 20% of the original picture which is quite annoying. I would appreciate some help in any facet. I just want quick easy edits from go pro to adobe to instagram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines