Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GOP length and Format Profile Option

New Here ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am trying to export a video in Premiere Pro 19 for a European broadcaster. In the screenshot below you can see the requirements.

However I can't seem to find an option to adjust the GOP Length (which client needs to be 12 (M=3, N=12) and Format Profile (which should be 422P @ High Level).

Also when I export the file, while the footage looks fine the graphics that appera on top of the footage are distorted/blurry. Any idea of what might be causing this please? Many thanks

Screenshot 2019-05-20 at 15.54.27.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you check Force Fixed Length GOPS you will get what you are asking.

Do a test run and check with Mediainfo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann,

even if I check that option I don't get the option to adjust the M and N paramaters.

How I can do that?

Also any idea on where I can change the Format Profile to 422P @ High Level please?

Finally,  are the graphics not looking good when I export because the Mac screen cannot show the interlaced video properly maybe?

Many thanks for any help with this,

Silvia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option is backed in.

Do a test run and check the file with MEDIAINFO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I have the exact same specs I need to work to - did the solution below work? If you could let me know what settings you used to comply that would be amazing!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines