Highlighted

Gopro 7 issue on Premiere Pro CC 2015 - No footage only sound

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import GoPro7 footage onto Premiere Pro CC2015 the footage is not showing at all. Only the sound. The same issue happens with every GoPro footage not only one clip - so it shouldn't be an issue of file corrupted. When playing the footage through VLC it works fine. I am using Windows10.

I tried many different options found online, like renaming the file, source patching, but nothing seems to be working. 

When trying to import on Quik app for desktop (GoPro editing app) the files are not even showing. So I am guessing there is something to do with the file not being recognized by editing softwares.  

Can you help, please? These footages are really important to me. 

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Gopro 7 issue on Premiere Pro CC 2015 - No footage only sound

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import GoPro7 footage onto Premiere Pro CC2015 the footage is not showing at all. Only the sound. The same issue happens with every GoPro footage not only one clip - so it shouldn't be an issue of file corrupted. When playing the footage through VLC it works fine. I am using Windows10.

I tried many different options found online, like renaming the file, source patching, but nothing seems to be working. 

When trying to import on Quik app for desktop (GoPro editing app) the files are not even showing. So I am guessing there is something to do with the file not being recognized by editing softwares.  

Can you help, please? These footages are really important to me. 

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I managed to solve it. Downloaded Handbreak and encoded the videos. It worked. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines