• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GoPro FX Reframe is not exporting to YouTube

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I apply the GoPro FX Reframe plugin to 360 footage it won't stitch correctly when uploaded to YouTube.

I can import the footage to Premiere Pro, export it, then upload it to YouTube or Facebook and it works fine. However, as soon as I add the GoPro FX Reframe the footage is all messed up and doesn't look like it's stitched correctly, ONLY after uploaded to Youtube. It appears correctly stitched when in PremierePro. 

I am checking the 'Video is VR' box on export and selecting H.264. I have tried multiple sequence settings. 

Can anyone help with this problem? 

I have an Inst 360 One X2. 

Using Premiere Pro V15.2

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this issue been addressed? I am having the same issues. 

once you drag in the GoPro FX Reframe, there's a black circle in the middle and it's like it turns off the other camera view. There is only a 4k 16:9 (3840x2160) for the highest. The 5.7k is coming in at 5760x2880. I tried to adjust sequence settings to match the fx reframe but that didn't help either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still not resolved. I have also tried importing the footage as 4k and adjusting the sequence settings to everything imaginable. I called Adobe and they said it's a GoPro issue. I have an Insta 360 so...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines