Highlighted

GoPro Hero 8 Timelapse - Restoring it to normal

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a GoPro Hero 8. I recently captured some important footage in Timelapse mode. This is their fast forward mode that has embedded music playing in the back round. I need to restore the video to normal speed without music so the conversation on video can be heard. Is this possible? If not is there any options for me at all?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

GoPro Hero 8 Timelapse - Restoring it to normal

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a GoPro Hero 8. I recently captured some important footage in Timelapse mode. This is their fast forward mode that has embedded music playing in the back round. I need to restore the video to normal speed without music so the conversation on video can be heard. Is this possible? If not is there any options for me at all?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long is it in real time?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0