• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GPU Metal is enabled but, not being recognized by Premiere

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My current issue is that when I use certain effect presets, I get the "This effect requires GPU acceleration" message and I have it enabled. It is on the recommeneded setting and I have tried switching to the other GPU setting. Is it Premiere or is it my computer because I've tried everything I could think of to make it work. For added context, I have a mid 2014 model MacBook Pro with an Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB graphics card.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when Premiere pro does not work the way it should I generally reset the Premiere pro preferences as follow - 

• Press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while launching Premiere Pro. You can release the Alt key or Option key when the splash screen appears.
    To reset preferences and plug-in cache at the same time, hold down Shift-Alt (Windows) or Shift-Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. Release the Shift-Alt keys or Shift-Option keys when the splash screen appears.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any VR effects in a non VR timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines