Highlighted

GPU not being used to render playbacks and acellerated effects

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the subject say, im having a hard time on premiere by the GPU not being used to render playbacks and acellerated effects

I tryed to update drivers, premiere itself and everthing. Ran older versions of premiere only maked the previews render a little faster.

My windows is an clean new installation and my PC has an i9 9900K with an RTX 2070 and 32gb of ram, and also loading the media from an SSD.

The Hardware Acceleration is activated and nothing changes, my GPU usage stays at max on 3% and use warp stabilizer is an absolute pain, any help?

In fact i ran the PP with only CPU and it works better.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

GPU not being used to render playbacks and acellerated effects

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the subject say, im having a hard time on premiere by the GPU not being used to render playbacks and acellerated effects

I tryed to update drivers, premiere itself and everthing. Ran older versions of premiere only maked the previews render a little faster.

My windows is an clean new installation and my PC has an i9 9900K with an RTX 2070 and 32gb of ram, and also loading the media from an SSD.

The Hardware Acceleration is activated and nothing changes, my GPU usage stays at max on 3% and use warp stabilizer is an absolute pain, any help?

In fact i ran the PP with only CPU and it works better.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a clean reinstallation of GPU drivers, Luiz. Then, report back, please.

Regards, 
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same setup as you. The video link below might be helpful.

https://youtu.be/Q-fpynuJCwQ

This video tutorial show the best setting for Premiere Pro on Mac and PC including CUDA, Open CL., Quick Sync and ASIO.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0