• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GPU Render Errors - Can't render anymore

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, pretty urgent problem, pls help in any way you can.

I just can't render anymore in Premiere Pro. It's the latest version, I keep getting this message over and over again. It happened 7 times already. So basically, I can sometimes render this file but most of the time I can't. Also, the error comes out sometimes at the begining of the render process but most of the time on 99% mark which is infuriating because it takes Premiere 35 mins to render so I lost the entire day just trying to get this out.

The hardware is fine, it's a great computer and Resolve works perfectly on it. And Premiere sometimes works and sometimes just doesn't on the same file. What do I do here?

prmr.PNG

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If NVIDIA graphics,, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already installed it because of previous issues when Premiere couldn't playback any footage but this is now a new problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeus Christ when I switch off the GPU for rendering (found a "tip" on YouTube) it says 4 hours of render time?! What the hell is going on? Should I just never use Lumetri?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What graphics card?

What driver number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080

Studio Driver Version: 462.31 - Release Date: Wed Apr 14, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make new project and import old one then try again.

You need to check Lumetri at the given time in the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines