• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphic Card - Rendering and Playback

Engaged ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On this computer working within Premiere Pro CS6 is becoming difficult. 

Rendering is grayed out. I read that Mercury Playback Engine grayed out is the culprit. 
To improve performance do I need to replace the graphic card with a more useful card that will do the job?
If this card can be tweak to enchance Premiere Pro perforance what steps are needed to fix the slow performance? 

To get work done I usually take the saved material home from this non profit work office. 

Let me know is it to replace the card (which brand most suitable) or make serious adjustments (which I do not know how to do) 

Thanks ! !

Here is my info: HP 8200
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
32.0 GB 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows 10 pro
HP 8200 Elite SFF
i7 2600 CUP @ 3.4 Hz (8cpus)
Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Renderer: GeForce GT 710/PCIe/SSE2

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

This Graphic card is the last on the card and not for video just web and typing. Cards are hard to get now. Then your pc is very old too. Look for a 1050ti and apply the cuda hack and will help small.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This Graphic card is the last on the card and not for video just web and typing. Cards are hard to get now. Then your pc is very old too. Look for a 1050ti and apply the cuda hack and will help small.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines