Highlighted

Graphic Template

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem i've been having for awhile is that when i use different graphic templates it takes so long for them to work and they are very glitchy. Now i thought it had to do with our computer but i purchased a completely new desktop solely for premiere pro and added more ram that put me at a total of 32 and the smoke template is STILL so stinking laggy. It's very frustrating bc it's still not running correctly. I've rendered in and out, i've taken off the mercury playback..i've done everything to maximize the preview and it's still doing it. I've bought the program and i've bought templates to you so I at least thought that they would work properly. Any information or suggestions about this would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Graphic Template

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem i've been having for awhile is that when i use different graphic templates it takes so long for them to work and they are very glitchy. Now i thought it had to do with our computer but i purchased a completely new desktop solely for premiere pro and added more ram that put me at a total of 32 and the smoke template is STILL so stinking laggy. It's very frustrating bc it's still not running correctly. I've rendered in and out, i've taken off the mercury playback..i've done everything to maximize the preview and it's still doing it. I've bought the program and i've bought templates to you so I at least thought that they would work properly. Any information or suggestions about this would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what Adobe program are you asking about?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh im sorry i thought i said premiere pro. 

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything else works on it fine. It just seems to be the stock templates, certain ones are alright and it's like the ones that i bought are having the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if these are 3rd party templates, I'd suggest you ask the people who made them...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are straight from abdobe stock in the template section. Like the higher the graphics the more it lags. Nothing helps except playing it over and over and over again and sometimes that doesn't help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Geelie,

Graphics, especially more involved ones, can require a ton of computer power. So ... what's your system there? That would help determine if this should be expected or better performance should be expected.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a HP Envy desktop and it has 32GB of ram. I asked the guy if it would handle the program and he said it definitely would. What can i do to make those graphics run better?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you asked what "guy?"  the guy selling you the machine?   Are you superimposing these graphics over video?   What are your sequence settings and your source properties?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sequence settings.jpg not really sure what it is to superimpose graphics over video as i haven't worked to long with the program. I have watched and read just about everthing i can to make the preview run smoother and it's still clunky.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where did you come up with those sequence settings?  not standard video at all.  Might be part of the problem.

superimposition means the graphics are "superimposed" over video...   so there's moving video underneath the text...

I think you need to describe your workflow in detail and what you're trying to accomplish... and then maybe we can help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Superimposing would be to have video clip playing on a lower track, perhaps V1, with a graphic clip playing 'above it' on track V2, so the computer is playing back both the video clip and the graphics clip and combining them into one image.

Such as using a "lower third" ... like the below image. The computer has to compute all the elements of the graphics including animation along with decode/playback the video file.

Neil

EGP Graphics overlay lower third.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Geelie LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's just what it came up as when i opened it. I noticed a lot were 1920x1080 but mine kept going back to 900x900 for whatever reason. I will try changing the tracks. All i know is when i put the template up it's just super laggy. I haven't done anthing else for the project except try to make another opening intro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines