Highlighted

Graphics card

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am a photographer, but some of my clients start to ask me to shoot videos, which drives me to upgrade my graphics card. Could you please suggest what the best graphics card would be to edti 4K videos in Adobe premiere ?

Many thanks.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Graphics card

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am a photographer, but some of my clients start to ask me to shoot videos, which drives me to upgrade my graphics card. Could you please suggest what the best graphics card would be to edti 4K videos in Adobe premiere ?

Many thanks.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This manufactures site has a lot of good hardware infomation. There is a lot more involved when editing video than a graphics card.

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Adobe-Premiere-Pro-143

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, definitely ! I will check that. Thanks !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a matched system. Your CPU will decode the video. The GPU will playback the special effects. You don't want to use a GTX 1050 with an 8 core i9 9900k but you also don't want to use an RTX 2080ti with quad core CPU. In other words you don't want the CPU at 100% and the GPU at 5% nor do you want the CPU at 10% and the GPU at 100%. The video will demonstrate what is happeing under the hood.

https://youtu.be/pE6t1ryanO4

This video shows how to enable and disable Intel's Quick Sync for playback and rendering.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0