Graphics Card

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use  installed Intel UHD Graphics 630 for editing in Adobe Premiere PRO CC at HP ENVY Desktop-Intel Core

i7-10700, 16GB Memory or I need to change it with nVIDIA or AMD?

Semen5FD8

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Premiere Pro forum from Using the Community

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you want the use the Quick Sync module of the 630 IGPU. The video demonstrates using Quick Sync and Nvenc. On my system they both work well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Andy 1968 ,

Thanks for your movie. My laptop has the following settings:

Dell XPS 15 9570

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz

RAM-geheugen 16GB

After doing some updates and installing some drivers my Premiere Pro 2020 started running laggy and very slow & I can't find a solution.

In PP (edit-preferences-media) can I select Intel and NVIDIA together? Or do you suggest to use them seperately? Now they are selected both in my config. What else can I try to get my PP running back as before?

Kind regards,

Kenny Hermans

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Nvenc and Quick Sync both and decide which one works best with your system.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines