• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics like text and geometrical forms show black figure outline when exporting in Premiere Pro

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have an issue where I couldn't find any solution. I use After effects for making a graphic composition I animate and link with Premiere Pro for editing. The thing is that I don't add any stroke around the figures, but when exporting it always show a figure outline. Will link images below, thanks for your attention!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Where does it shows the black bars ? From where are you making the snapshot ?  Your timeline seem to be 16/9 and your export 1/1 square.

Import your render in Premiere and create a sequence from the exported video. How does it look ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sequence is 1:1 and I export 1:1

Sequence_1_1.jpg

My problem is this, 

the_problem_strange_shadow.jpg

 as I hope you can see, there is slightly a shadow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh ok, I misunderstood the issue. At first I would say that it is the way H264 encode. Color informations are less precise and on a high contrasty background as yours, it show up easily. It's one of the issue of the color informations compression's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, will check this out. Thanks @Richard TOULON!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so finally doing some research on the web, it is about color settings. In my case, working with a PC I had to change the GPU video Input Range which was too none to full. I have a standard Intel® UHD Graphics 630, and it did get way better and got rid of these figure contrasts in black. 

Will attach images for a clear understanding of the problem and the solution. 

Problem: 

the_problem_strange_shadow.jpg

 Solution: 

Set grafik card setting Input Range to FULL

solution_of_color_contrast_for_adobe_comunity_2021.jpg

 

Result of the video: 

now_it_is_washed_out_but_no_hig_contrast_on_fiugres.jpg

 now I will correct the colors, but for now I got rid of the first problem... hahaha

way_better.jpg

 there you see the circle in detail, no big contrast or black line !

This video on youtube helped me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t61b6Nk-YPw&ab_channel=MattWhoisMattJohnson

and of curse @Richard TOULON  you got me to the right direction, thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad it was a solution for you.By the way watch out for something. The colors now seem desaturated. If someone give you a logo, it may not appear with the right colors. 

Best,

Richard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines