• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics templates not found

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upload some Graphic templates from professional website to my computer. I always check the file and open it in my computer first. When i open the premiere pro, i use the essential graphic to upload the file,unfortunatly i dont find the file no matter the steps i follow.

When i go back to check for the file without using the Premiere pro, i find it with no isues aging, but when i get back to premiere pro using the essential graphic, i dont find it.

Please advise.

Thank you

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post link to templates on website and which Premiere build are you using (the latest is not a version).

(Btw you download files to your computer not upload)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using the "Intall motion graphics templates" icon in the lower right corner of the EGP panel?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines