Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics wont export properly

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. 

(disclamer: I´m pretty new to Premiere). 

I´ve been working with .mogrt produced for me. Have never had this problem before. But this time when I export the final video the graphics woon´t run smoothly. They are glitching a bit on in and out-points through the entire film (the video is ok). 

I´ve tried change Field options->Always Deinterlace. I also tried to export the video while changing the general project settings to "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only". The project, the sequence, video and graphics are all in the same fps. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working with an interlaced timeline?

Post screenshot export settings with left tab to output with image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. 

Because I´m new to Premiere, where can I find if the video is interlaced?

Here´s a screenshot from the timeline and the export properties. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unknow files.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having similar difficulties. In short, I am using a graphics template named "Flashing Callout" from the "Essential Graphics" option in Premier. It looks lovely in the timeline. When I export it, it just isn´t the same. I have a similar issue with the credits. I am using "Bold credits", lovely in the timeline and jammed up when I export it. (I translated all name since I am using Adobe Premier in Spanish). Any ideas on what the problem is and how to solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Roy. 

I did not really figure out what the problem was, so I crafted my way round it. I guess that somewhere when i created the timeline I got the properties wrong. It´s something about interlaced/deinterlaced. What I did was just to copy an old timeline for a different project where it had worked before and just copied over my new project. Perhapps not "the right way" to do it, but it worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your sequence is set to lower field.

HD content is never lower field but if interlaced (upper field) or progressive.

Export screenshot is not showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines