Highlighted

Gray Screen and Crashing

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open up Premiere Pro, the workspace is just gray and doesn't show any of my clips, and shortly after the software just closes without saying anything. Does anyone know how to fix this?? I've tried a lot of things arleady such as clearing preferences, caches, I've also uninstalled and reinstalled.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Gray Screen and Crashing

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open up Premiere Pro, the workspace is just gray and doesn't show any of my clips, and shortly after the software just closes without saying anything. Does anyone know how to fix this?? I've tried a lot of things arleady such as clearing preferences, caches, I've also uninstalled and reinstalled.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

If NVIDIA, make sure to use a Studio driver.

Also, please help us help you:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-asking-a-ques...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0