• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green Bars, Corruption in Screen Capture Frames

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my footage is showing up as corrupted, but it only happens on export, everything looks totally fine in the software during editing. I had this issue before and was able to get around it by exporting from Adobe Premier 2020 instead of 2021, but I made this new project in 2021 and can't go back. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guesses, without knowing more, will be video drivers.  Second guess is the capture settings.  What are the output setting?  Are you using the GPU?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know its interesting, while it doesnt show up in the editing window, it does show up in the export preview, so I'm able to see it in effect with all the different export settings. It doesn't appear to be affected by any of them, but I tried exporing a few different options (h.264, VLC) to no success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes using the GPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If NVIDIA graphics,, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also:

Please use the free MediaInfo and post a screenshot the properties of your media in tree view:
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

Many users are having issues with VFR. If the file is variable frame rate, use Hand brake to convert to constant frame rate:
https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php
Here is a tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines