• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green Bars on Premiere Pro 2020

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 10 pro with the 2004 version, and I have the I5 7500 3.50ghz processor and 16GB of internal memory,
My premiere pro 2020 updated and these green bars appeared, I thought it was a problem in the Intel HD Graphics 630, but it works well in games, so I discarded this option I tried everything to solve it and nothing worked, please someone, who already has I had this problem, and it can help me, I am very grateful, I have a lot of work to do and I have been stopped because of this.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Hardware or GPU , How to , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time Windows updates there may be problems with drivers... if your Intel HD Graphics 630 worked before, and you have problems now... that is almost certainly due to needing a driver update

I have nvidia, so have no idea how you update an intel driver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SpeedFoxProd,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for your issue.

Please try installing the beta version of the Intel GPU driver or roll back to the previous version. We've observed users having this issue with the latest version of Intel GPU driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating drivers, updating windows, uninstalling and reinstalling Premiere, updating Premiere. Nothing worked. Are there any solutions in the works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louise0D45,

What's the version of Intel GPU driver that's installed on your computer? Feel free to share a screenshot https://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/support/articles/000005589/graphics.html

Intalling the Intel GPU driver beta version resolvesd the issue for me.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nishu,

Thanks for the reply. This is the current driver. 

Louise0D45_0-1597851527771.png

We've tried both the non-beta and beta version of the latest drivers - they are blocked from being installed. Did nothing. Reset within the app to "software only". Nothing. Windows updates - nothing. Lenovo updates - nothing. 

At this point I have no faith anything will work so he's probably getting me a new computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines