Green Flashes between clips?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I export and render the video I am getting some green flashes between some of the clips.  Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it?  I have an iMac.  Bought late 2020.  And have the most up-to-date version of Premiere Pro. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, does it happen with every video or with just screen recordings (like in my case)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

years ago ( more than 10 ) I was using some mov h264 source stuff and got some green flashes in export ( also mov h264 ). My solution was to re-import the export as a new project and manually unlink sound and vidio and delete all the stupid green frames ( they are individual frames so you have to zoom in and scrub, advance frame by frame, etc. until you get them all out.

Then export ( once again ) and it was usually good then.

Basically I have no clue why it happened but using simple logic eliminated the problem on the back end.

Since then ( more than 10 years ago ), I started shooting dnxhd or bmraw now, and for past 5 years have had no problems like that anymore.

Sometimes fixing stuff is just being like a dog with a bone and you don't give up just cause the product ( programs and hardware etc.) made something weird. Just fix it and try to use better source material if you can.

🙂

good luck

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines