Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green frames, random glitching on export

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computers specifications are as follows:

Dell XPS 8900 Desktop with a clean non-bloatware install of Windows 10 Home Edition, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4ghz, 16gb ram, Geforce GT 745 4gb Nvidia Driver Version 378.66 installed from their website this morning. I am using Premiere Pro CC (2017) with all updates installed, editing iPhone 7+ 4k footage straight off the device with a sequence matching one of my clip's settings. All are identical file types. I have cleared my cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the program, and my system does not support CUDA acceleration so that is grayed out, etc. No matter what settings I try when exporting the video in h.264 format "match sequence settings - high quality" from premiere I experience green flashes throughout and random glitching. Completely useless. This has only started in the last week or so with my iPhone videos and renders the program useless. I have always exported files in this fashion with no problems like this at all. I have been happily editing video in premiere for 5+ years and this is the only time I've had an issue serious enough to make a post about. I would be extremely grateful for any advice or tips you might be able to offer.
Thank you, Logan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well dang! I bought a pre-built boring Dell home PC assuming it would be foolproof and Adobe cannot even properly interact with my GPU? Okay.. sweet. If I hadn't been flawlessly editing these files with absolutely zero issues for the last 6 months in the exact fashion I am trying to do now then I would be a little more prone to blame it on your explanation of a GPU fault. I just find it hard to believe the program decided now that it has a problem with my hardware and how it interacts. GTX 745 is a pretty standard card right? Nothing special but I don't see how it could suddenly fall out of support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines