• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green glitches when previewing video in the panel and after exporting. Adobe premier

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have greenish glitches when editing the video and they also persist on the exported videos. The glitch started to appear after I downloaded the codec for opening WebM files with Premiere (https://www.fnordware.com/WebM/)

Tried deleting media cash and nothing has changed.

The glitch happens only on .mov formated videos. 

I suppose it is because of that codec for webm, so I would be glad if someone tells me how to uninstall it or turn the codec off. (I tried to uninstall and re-install Premiere again with creative cloud once and the glitches didn't go away)

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

I don't know how, but the problem is resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a plugin designed for CS6... we're quite a way off from that by now.

I suggest you contact Fnordware for instructions on how to uninstall this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! 

I've uninstalled the plug-in but glitches still persist in some video formats. Like green flashes or the whole screen is goes green when I'm pausing/scrabbing the video in premiere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I personally installed the K-Lite Codec Pack. Overall, I am very satisfied with this bundle of codecs, but my experience may be different from yours: https://codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

If you install this, it may fix any of the errors caused by the Fnordware code: "It does not contain any codecs or filters that are known to be bad, buggy or unstable. In fact, the installer is able to detect and disable several known troublemakers that may already be present on your computer. This solves problems and improves system stability."

Bear in mind, this community is not moderated (extensively) by Adobe employees: we are users just like you trying to help you out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know how, but the problem is resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines