• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green Line at bottom of my video when exporting?

Explorer ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

Just today I when I exported a video, I have a green bar at the bottom of my video.

I have opened multiple other projects and noticing they are all doing the same when I go to export.  I can't seem to fix it.  Anyone have this happen before?

I have attached a screen shot to show you.

Very frustrating! 😞

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ya gotta tell us some stuff if we're gonna be able to help you

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.  and your example.png won't display for me...

have you seen this behavior before or is this something new?  Have you done any updates to premiere recently or to your graphics card drivers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya I am sorry,

Im really new to this and wasn't sure what all I had to display.

Have an Nvidia 2070 Super.  Updated the drivers last night.

Today is when I have the green bar.  So it could be that...

Windows OS 10 Pro -updated

Premier Pro 15.2

16gb ram

Sequence settings are 1080x1920 (for tiktok)

Have made many videos in the past, today is the first day when I goto export that I get this weird green line at the bottom.

I added a JPG, see if that shows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you haven't installed the game drivers for the nvidia card.  We've seen many reports that that can cause problems.  Also, by any chance are any of your sources screen recordings or from a smart phone?  If so, the problem may be that some of your sources have a variable frame rate...  This can cause all sorts of unpredictable issues.

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate

https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, not screen recorded from a smart phone.  Clips were screen recorded from youtube, and have had 0 issues so far, up until today.  But I think its my drivers, because I updated them last night and everything was fine before that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screen recordings AND smartphone recordings are usually variable frame rate.  use media info to confirm that they're vfr and then use handbrake to fix.  see details in my previous post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have attached a video of the issue.

This has never happened in the past, I have made about 20+ videos like this, either screen recording from my computer, or even downloading the video directly.

Only thing I have recently done is downloaded new graphics drivers from nvidia.  I have installed older versions to see if it fixes it and it does the same thing, no matter what I do.

Any idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines