Highlighted

Green lines, but with a twist

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student who got the "horizontal lines on her project" bug and we troubleshot the standard MercuryGraphics set to software trick - along with all other fixes we could find. What's the twist is that when she opens up a new document entirely (even doing an ALT+launch) or (SHIFT+ALT+Launch) and choosing a new project the green stripes are there by default - with no assets. I've had her clean out her cache. We've updated the Intel drivers to the most recent ones on the website (dated 5/29/2020 for the Intel UHD 630 she has). Any thoughts at this point would be extremely helpful since I'm trying to troubleshoot this remotely for her because of our friend COVID.

jawont_0-1592337989277.png

I don't rightly remember tbh. We solved the problem late last night by not updating her driver (like we did initially), but downgrading the Intel UHD 630 to an older version (this one I think? https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27988/a08/win64_24.20.100.6286.zip)). Once we uninstalled the newest drivers and reverted to that and rebooted the box Premiere worked fine. We can mark this one as solved  🙂

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Green lines, but with a twist

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student who got the "horizontal lines on her project" bug and we troubleshot the standard MercuryGraphics set to software trick - along with all other fixes we could find. What's the twist is that when she opens up a new document entirely (even doing an ALT+launch) or (SHIFT+ALT+Launch) and choosing a new project the green stripes are there by default - with no assets. I've had her clean out her cache. We've updated the Intel drivers to the most recent ones on the website (dated 5/29/2020 for the Intel UHD 630 she has). Any thoughts at this point would be extremely helpful since I'm trying to troubleshoot this remotely for her because of our friend COVID.

jawont_0-1592337989277.png

I don't rightly remember tbh. We solved the problem late last night by not updating her driver (like we did initially), but downgrading the Intel UHD 630 to an older version (this one I think? https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27988/a08/win64_24.20.100.6286.zip)). Once we uninstalled the newest drivers and reverted to that and rebooted the box Premiere worked fine. We can mark this one as solved  🙂

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What brand and model computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines