• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

green lines preview?? a bug?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help why are there weird lines on the preview?

Killed_0-1591531365133.png

even on after effects

Killed_1-1591531755803.png

and when I press play, the green lines flickers

but when I render it, it's gone

It may be a GPU problem? I tried updating to the latest driver, didn't work

btw thanks if u tried to help me.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

I had the same issue just recently and I noticed quite a number of post with the same issue in the last few days.  I did a bit of troubleshooting, it's not Windows 10 updates, but it's the video driver.  In my case, I have an even weaker integrated Intel Graphic 520, I recently updated the driver through Intel and Premiere didn't like it.  I downgraded my driver and used the Adobe baseline one:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/drivers-video-win-intel.html

Everything is fine after the down

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a GPU problem. Do you have a full GPU card, or does your computer use an internal graphics chip? What driver does the GPU use?

A card would be say an Nvidia 2080, or AMD Vega VII ... internal graphics would be like Intel 6300.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late reply, I use an Intel Hd Graphics 630 (GT2) Intergated GPU, and the driver is 27.20.100.8280

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go to project settings - Renderer - and choose Software Only

Intel Integrated is not much compatible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks but it didn't work, I think I will upgrade my pc, so gl in your day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me - version 14.9 - Project Settings, Render Software Only. Thanks a million. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue just recently and I noticed quite a number of post with the same issue in the last few days.  I did a bit of troubleshooting, it's not Windows 10 updates, but it's the video driver.  In my case, I have an even weaker integrated Intel Graphic 520, I recently updated the driver through Intel and Premiere didn't like it.  I downgraded my driver and used the Adobe baseline one:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/drivers-video-win-intel.html

Everything is fine after the downgrade on both Premier Pro 2019 v. 13.15 and 2020 v. 14.2. I'm assuming any version in between will be fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it works! you saved me, but I can't, I have to update the latest driver because some games don't work on that driver, but thank you so much! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you gaming on the Intel GPU or a discrete GPU (AMD or NVidia?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm having the same issue, every media I added to Premiere Pro I preview it whit green bars on it. I'm going to install the driver you suggested and I suppose it going to work as someone said. But it is almost two years old, I'm going to test another version in between. May be Intel is going to develop a new version that resolves that issue but, I 'm not so sure. Did you ask adobe support about this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I try to install february version driver (26.20.100.7870) and is working fine again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm finding it impossible to downgrade. I've followed all your steps and extracted the igxpin.exe. I see the "do you want to allow this app to make changes on your device?" screen, clik yes, and this blank error message appears:

CRL18_0-1595869631246.png

So I tried manually, and it won't let me choose this driver, it says "you alrady have the best driver".

Does anyone have a workaround?

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you still have the issue, that's what fixed it for me:

• open device manager
  • right click your Intel HD graphics and select "unistall device"
  • perform the uninstall process (2nd monitors will stop working etc)
  • reboot you PC
  • open device manager
  • make sure your graphics card is now called "Windows baseline graphics card" or something similar but not "Intel HD graphics..." anymore
  • Now download the driver directly from Intel, I got the most recent one for my UHD 620: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29988/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=97502
  • double click the .exe file and install the driver

That's it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting this solution @alexl28211799 The green stripes were driving me nuts and impacting my productivity!

I had also upgraded to the latest Intel DCH Drivers (27.20.100.8476, dated 28/Jul/2020 on the Intel UHD630, and got the green stripe error in Premiere 14.3.0 and 14.3.1 (build 45), plus clicking the "play" button didn't work in either the source or program preview windows.

I tried updating to the latest NVidia drivers 451.67 and 451.77 on the RTX2070 and neither of those fixed the problem.

Rolling the Intel Graphics driver back to the Adobe baseline (2018) makes Premiere work again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, i actually had two monitors and i went on display adaptors and changed it to one and now it is working, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How' bout we just tell Adobe to fix their SH**. This isn't a problem in ANY other editing software but theirs. Maybe the resolution is for them to fix their app instead of us tinkering with GPU setting which could mess with every other thing that uses the graphics card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines