Green pixel glitch

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been editing on a new computer where I encountered this weird problem. Whenever the clip is playing in preview, half of the preview is filled with green pixels. Whenever the preview is paused, the clip looks normal. I have set my rendering to Mercury Engine Playback Software Only but that didn't help. The exported clip still has the glitch. Any clues on what this is and how to fix it. I am using the 11th gen i5 and intel iris xe.

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Green pixel glitch

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been editing on a new computer where I encountered this weird problem. Whenever the clip is playing in preview, half of the preview is filled with green pixels. Whenever the preview is paused, the clip looks normal. I have set my rendering to Mercury Engine Playback Software Only but that didn't help. The exported clip still has the glitch. Any clues on what this is and how to fix it. I am using the 11th gen i5 and intel iris xe.

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 28, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a gpu issue.

Update your graphics driver from the manufacturer.

Post computer specs, OS and Pr build (not just the latest).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2020 0