Highlighted

Green screen scaling and P-i-P

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I have a greenscreen footage, which supposed to be used as Picture-in-Picture a lot, with moving and scaling through the film. That means, I will also have to move a background image, scale it synchronised with the footage, that looks a bit complicated and quite prone to the errors as well.

Is there any way how to merge greenscreened footage with it's background, so they will be moved, scaled altogether?

Also, can someone suggest, how can I also use greenscreened footages in transitions? When I am trying to transit from (or to) my greenscreen, it is no longer transparent, so instead of pretty picture with background, i see a talking head on a black background instead, at least for the duration of the transition.

Please suggest the way how to deal with that.

With best respect,

Dmitry.

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Green screen scaling and P-i-P

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I have a greenscreen footage, which supposed to be used as Picture-in-Picture a lot, with moving and scaling through the film. That means, I will also have to move a background image, scale it synchronised with the footage, that looks a bit complicated and quite prone to the errors as well.

Is there any way how to merge greenscreened footage with it's background, so they will be moved, scaled altogether?

Also, can someone suggest, how can I also use greenscreened footages in transitions? When I am trying to transit from (or to) my greenscreen, it is no longer transparent, so instead of pretty picture with background, i see a talking head on a black background instead, at least for the duration of the transition.

Please suggest the way how to deal with that.

With best respect,

Dmitry.

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nesting will do that for you but as for the transtions you need to trim back the nest as transitions will need handles otherwise it will duplicate frames.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ann, Thank You very much, I'll try nesting, but still it is very interesting, what to do with transitions. Hope someone knows.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0