green screen support

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to premier pro and ive decided to pick it up in 2 weeks to help edit a cChristmas nativity. All is going well and it looks amazing but I'm struggling with transitions on a green screen. When applying the ultra key etc i  have found that the person/object i am inserting to the new background has a faded black box around it on the background just for the transition. Any ideas? From what i make out it seems like where i have cut around the object but as I say, It's only for the transition. I have tried all other transitions and it does the same bar the faded white as it is a white background.

Any support would be great!

Thanks,
Tom

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

green screen support

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to premier pro and ive decided to pick it up in 2 weeks to help edit a cChristmas nativity. All is going well and it looks amazing but I'm struggling with transitions on a green screen. When applying the ultra key etc i  have found that the person/object i am inserting to the new background has a faded black box around it on the background just for the transition. Any ideas? From what i make out it seems like where i have cut around the object but as I say, It's only for the transition. I have tried all other transitions and it does the same bar the faded white as it is a white background.

Any support would be great!

Thanks,
Tom

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshots (timeline, effect controls) : as of now it is just guessing what it looks like.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2020 0
gerikp LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Test out this. Try nesting the clips, the green screen clip and your background replacement clip, for the two clips you want to transition. Then try applying the transition to the nested clips.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2020 1