• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grid of Dots Appear on Video

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After spending a lot of time on a video edit, I exported the file only to come back and find a grid of random dots all over the video. I do not have a trial version and I have made other videos where these dots did not show up.

How can I remove these without having to redo the entire video?

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 12.04.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-12 at 12.05.47 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

control click on the clip in the timeline and choose remove attributes and tell us what options are available...  probably a clue there....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is options.....I used a third party color editing software (cinema grade), could that be it?

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 1.12.21 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about Cinema Grade, most likely a trial version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so try and turning it off in the effect controls and see if the dots go away...  did you pay for it or as Ann suggested is it a trial version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cinema grade was a trial version. When I click to remove cinema grade attributes though, the dots do not dissapear....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall the plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd try toggling (enable) the shot on and off as it might be a preview...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

maybe see if you can disable that plug in 'effect' or infuence on current project first.. then save it and 'save as'.  BEFORE you uninstall the plug in or buy it, cause that will effect your efforts to date re: editing timeline. You have what amounts to a 'watermark' on your export so the point for them is to ask you to buy the full version. It still might not solve the problem though.... so save it if you can without using it ( backtrack ). After that it's anyone's guess what will happen. Depends on how savvy you are about OS ( uninstall etc. ) 

Looks nice though... nice images.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines