Guides, rulers, grid greyed out in Premiere 2021

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guides, rulers, grid are all greyed out in Premiere 2021. Can anyone advice on this ? Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rulers and Gudes work fine for me in Premiere Pro CC 2021. 

I would suggest to reset the Premiere Pro Preferences - 

• Press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while launching Premiere Pro. You can release the Alt key or Option key when the splash screen appears.
    To reset preferences and plug-in cache at the same time, hold down Shift-Alt (Windows) or Shift-Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. Release the Shift-Alt keys or Shift-Option keys when the splash screen appears.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the Program monitor is highlighted.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just found out that if the Multi Cam View is toggled On in the Program Panel, the guides will deactivate. Toggling it Off solved the greyed out guides button issue. 

I hope that helps!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines