• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

H.264 Rendering Issue, a Serious One - Impacting my Productivity

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a recent issue when exporting using any setting in H.264. Everything is fine in the timeline but upon rendering, I have color changes as the video progresses. I have attached some video without audio as an example. The actual colors and darkness are when the caption (graphic) is on screen. My suit jacket is grey but the video starts out very dark, then my caption appears and the picture lightens up to the accurate colors. then I cut to b-roll and when I come back, my suit is dark again. I've attached a pic of the timeline, no other effects on.

This does not happen with any other codec, only H.264, coincidentally the most important one. I have the latest Nvidia driver, no change. I rolled back my Nvidia driver to September, no change. I switched to the Nvidia studio driver, no change. I rolled back to Premiere 14.4, no change.

I don't know what else to try. Help!!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 2.5 months, no help from Adobe including 2, separate, full days with the support window open and the "someone will be with you shortly" notice, I have found a work around for anyone else having the same problem. When exporting, turn off "Hardware Encoding", use software encoding instead. The color problem while using graphics is gone. The encoding time didn't seem to change and the H.264 works again. 

Extra info. I build a second computer and this issue showed up on that one too. Totally different hardware so I don't know how many people have experienced this. Maybe I'm the only one who uses H.264... Am I wrong to use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try https://www.voukoder.org/ plugin, it's support both hardware and software h264 encoders

(here is ready to use preset (NVEnc_h264) if you deside to try it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EMFW0_XNCYrTtvd0nIo_ODyn25a16h1E/view?usp=sharing)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines