H.265/ MAVIC 2 Footage "exporting" and "render and replace" renders video files into a still image

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a feature doceumentary and I have never had this issue before and I've exported the movie countless times sicme early 2019. Now when I export all of my H.265/ Mavic 2 footage turns into stills. I'm on an Imac Pro, Premiere 14.7, I've tried render and replace I've tried turning off/on Metal, Opencl, and tried software mode only. Empty caches, restarted, etc... Nothing works. This is a large project and would be super time consuming to go render 20 hours of drone footage which has exported correctly for almost 2 years. Any ideas or quick fixes on what's happening?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

H.265/ MAVIC 2 Footage "exporting" and "render and replace" renders video files into a still image

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a feature doceumentary and I have never had this issue before and I've exported the movie countless times sicme early 2019. Now when I export all of my H.265/ Mavic 2 footage turns into stills. I'm on an Imac Pro, Premiere 14.7, I've tried render and replace I've tried turning off/on Metal, Opencl, and tried software mode only. Empty caches, restarted, etc... Nothing works. This is a large project and would be super time consuming to go render 20 hours of drone footage which has exported correctly for almost 2 years. Any ideas or quick fixes on what's happening?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?