Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

h264 doesn't render 25 fps

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I'm having a problem exporting h264 mp4... I've seen all the configurations and when i render the video at 25fps it actualy renders at 30fps causing to desync all sound and run a faster vídeo... I need help here.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is your sequence 25fps?  and what export preset are you using?

in Premiere, rendering is different from exporting...  (unlike After Effects).  

Not sure it'll be pertinent, but

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

and your source properties and sequence settings.  

Also, it's generally a good idea for your source audio sampling rate to match your sequence settings.  In the professional world, audio sampling is usually 48k.  In the crazy world of the internet/youtube, etc not so much anymore.   If sources or sequence sampling rate is not 44.1 or 48k, (particularly if the sampling rate is lower than either of these) that may be the cause of the problem.  And although you can throw almost anything at premiere, mp3 audio can cause issues and better to convert to aiff or wav at 48k sampling...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes my sequence is 25fps.  This is happening in the h264 codec with the match source preset... If i export in ProRes the result is perfect (25fps). 

This only happens in my laptop. An AMD Ryzen 5 3500U With Radeon Vega Mobile GFX 2.10 GHz. 12,0 GB RAM. Widows 10 ... Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 Version 14.4.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post screenshot export settings and export file shown in mediainfo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines