Copy link to clipboard
Hi All. When I use hardware encoding the exported video's contrast is affected badly. My GPU is GeForce GTX 1650.
When I use software encoding it exports looking how it does in Premiere - as I want it.
Any idea what the issue is?
Exported using Software Encoding
Exported using Hardware Encoding
This EXACT thing is happening to me! I haven't a clue how to fix it. Anyone?
I found a fix. Put a blank adjustment layer across the entire sequence when you're done. Then you can use Hardware Encoding to speed up the encode.
You. Are awesome. Thank you thank you thank you! 👍🏻👍🏻
Thought I'd just show that I'm still having the same issue, even today. I'm now on Premiere 14.7.0 (Build 23).
This is how it should look, see the light at the centre top left of the frame. It'll blow out in the second (exported) frame below.
This is how it looks exported - light is blown out.
Adding an adjustment layer across the entire sequence fixed this export error. But this fix isn't working for me anymore. So I tried a Transparent Video layer - that works. Frame exports as normal.
I wish Adobe could fix this bug. Or explain to me what I'm doing wrong.