• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hardware encoding lags, software encoding does not

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know if this has been addressed elsewhere and I'll keep looking, but this happens 100% of the time. I'm using integrated AMD graphics, but the hardware encoding renders out H264 fine, just lags. Software encoding is always spot on. I think I've tried everything under the sun as a work around. Can anyone please help or tell me where to look for answers? I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

Neil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I’m sorry, Premiere Pro, latest edition. Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Neil Simmons
Realtor ABR MRB PSA RENE AHWD SFR
Century 21 James Grant Realty
(205)394-0321
neil.simmons@century21.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines