• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having some odd issues with certain users not hearing my audio from adobe premier pro

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never ran into this issue before I would rate myself as a beginner or novice in Adobe Premier Pro but I used to do sound recording with the Nuendo so the interfaces and sound setup is similar.

Anyway to my problem I recently exported a video in HVAC 265 also did the same thing with h264 and posted the video on YouTube as I usually do. We used an external microphone for parts of the clip but we also shot outside some and use the cameras microphone on other parts of the video.

What is odd is that I can hear every bit of the audio when I playback in adobe premiere pro and most devices work just fine np's.....But I have noticed a disturbing amount of people have been saying there is no audio on YouTube on their device on the parts recorded inside (The external microphone parts)... But they can hear fine the audio on the parts from the microphone shot outside which we Jusy used the camera microphone of a canon rebel.

So this is difficult to troubleshoot because it works fine for most users but others especially it seems if it's an older device do not get sound on the parts that I used an external microphone I went through each clip and right clicked it and checked the audio channels option and didn't see anything different it was all the same. So I'm really not sure if this is a codec issue or a configuration issue but what makes it very difficult to troubleshoot is that every device I have it works just fine, but about 1/8 of the people on my YouTube channel were complaining they can't hear parts of the video so I went to my uncles house who had this problem he had a older iPhone 5  and I heard the issue for myself basically everything recorded outside on the camera they can hear everything recorded inside With an external microphone they don't hear.

Any advice is greatly appreciated as I need to get this fixed for my YouTube channel thank you all so much.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Thank you mrgrandier for the reply I finally figured it out. Basically the problem is in my microphone cable. I was running a mono cable from the camera to the back of a studio preamp for sound recording and then from that to a condenser microphone to record the audio. So basically mono was fighting stereo before it even touched adobe premiere.

To fix it I used an effect on adobe called  "Fill Left with Right".... 

this fixed the bad tracks thank goodness now I just have to setup my cables bette

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

I'm mystified, but...

Try exporting your sequence in a relatively lossless format like prores 422 and if the audio is playing fine, then use adobe media encoder and convert to the approriate youtube preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you mrgrandier for the reply I finally figured it out. Basically the problem is in my microphone cable. I was running a mono cable from the camera to the back of a studio preamp for sound recording and then from that to a condenser microphone to record the audio. So basically mono was fighting stereo before it even touched adobe premiere.

To fix it I used an effect on adobe called  "Fill Left with Right".... 

this fixed the bad tracks thank goodness now I just have to setup my cables better to avoid future issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines