Highlighted

Having timecode move over 59 minutes to show 60:01, 60:02 etc

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone here know how to make the timecode effect go over 59 minutes and 59 seconds so it shows 60 minutes and 01 second, 60 minutes and 02 seconds etc etc? 2 people that tried to help me from technical support didn't know a scooby about what to do. If anyone, literally ANYONE knows how to do this, please let me know. Thank you.

Brilliant Example  <------

The video in the link shows exactly what I am looking for, the timer keeps going up past 59 minutes, you'll know what I mean when you watch the video.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Having timecode move over 59 minutes to show 60:01, 60:02 etc

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone here know how to make the timecode effect go over 59 minutes and 59 seconds so it shows 60 minutes and 01 second, 60 minutes and 02 seconds etc etc? 2 people that tried to help me from technical support didn't know a scooby about what to do. If anyone, literally ANYONE knows how to do this, please let me know. Thank you.

Brilliant Example  <------

The video in the link shows exactly what I am looking for, the timer keeps going up past 59 minutes, you'll know what I mean when you watch the video.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you must use An Script for After Effects to do that
or use Timecode effects in AE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0