• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having unknown trouble after not having any trouble before.

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey i've made almost 10 music videos so far with this program and I haven't had any trouble until recently. My last two videos do glitchy things after I render them. I've used the excat same settings everytime, so I am confused on what the problem is.

[Moderator note: please simply drag/drop images onto the text reply area, don't use the "attach files" option. That forces others to download strange files to their computer to see them. I fixed this for you this time.]

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 4.54.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 4.38.39 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Hardware or GPU , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like you are using slow motion and are applying 'optical flow' to your slow motion shots.

If this is the case - the issue you are seeing is the optical flow process trying to figure out which pixels to track and failing. 

You will see this problem where one object (say his hand) crossing over another object (his hoodie and neck) and the pixels being blended in weird ways. 

No simple solutions. There are more complex forms of optical flow (like the Twixtor plugin from Revision FX) that allow 'masking' to protect and exclude areas from each other but nothing much you can do in Premiere Pro* - except turn off optical flow for the sections where this happens.

In the past I've duplicated layers in Premiere Pro and combined these layers - one with optical flow, one without and masked between the two to 'fix' some optical flow issues I've had ... but it's a quick and dirty solution and usually not perfect.

*without additional plugins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines