Highlighted

HDR in Lumetri Color missing

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently reinstalled Premiere Pro and oddly, the HDR option in the Lumetri Color pannel disapeared:
Screenshot 2020-09-30 153848.png

Here is a screenshot from a website that shows how it looked for me, just a before the reinstall a few weeks ago:
HDR-Mode.png

I did not change any hardware, my 10-bit HDR monitor works as expected; nothing has changed on my side, except reinstalled Premiere Pro and some updates.

Other settings:
Screenshot 2020-09-30 154308.png

Lumetri scopes looks as intended:
Screenshot 2020-09-30 154516.png

Any ideas?
I have been working with HDR for a few months and now it seems the option to work on HDR is gone. Was these feature replaced or depreciated? what is going on?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HDR in Lumetri Color missing

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently reinstalled Premiere Pro and oddly, the HDR option in the Lumetri Color pannel disapeared:
Screenshot 2020-09-30 153848.png

Here is a screenshot from a website that shows how it looked for me, just a before the reinstall a few weeks ago:
HDR-Mode.png

I did not change any hardware, my 10-bit HDR monitor works as expected; nothing has changed on my side, except reinstalled Premiere Pro and some updates.

Other settings:
Screenshot 2020-09-30 154308.png

Lumetri scopes looks as intended:
Screenshot 2020-09-30 154516.png

Any ideas?
I have been working with HDR for a few months and now it seems the option to work on HDR is gone. Was these feature replaced or depreciated? what is going on?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? Noone knows?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That changed with the most recent update. You now have options for color space in your Sequence settings dialog, the Scopes panel options, and from the Project panel, for each clip in the Modify/Interpret Footage options down at the bottom for color management. You set your HDR material there, and at the moment it's realistically set for HLG/PQ as that's what a number of major commercial clients apparently needed first.

Here's their page on the changes ... and typically, you have to know how to hunt for it to find it. Sheesh.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/hdr-workflows.html

I wrote the FAQ for this forum on HDR before, and now ... I need to find time to go re-write most of it.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0