• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help cancelling plan and delete account

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried the trial of Premiere the last week and forgot to cancel my subscription and there was an error with my payment info. I do not want to continue the trial and there is no button anywhere on my account to cancel my plan. I don't want to be charged for a service I'm not going to use. Please help.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have the same error but I can't find the button to contact help support. I tried to delete my account too, but another error, I can't delete my plan, I can't delete my account and I can't find an email address to write, is it normal?
Thanks for your time.

Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 14.51.29.png

 

Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 14.59.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but Adobe will only allow you to cancel during normal business hours (8 am to 5 pm in California or the US West Coast) Monday through Friday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines