help cancelling plan and delete account

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried the trial of Premiere the last week and forgot to cancel my subscription and there was an error with my payment info. I do not want to continue the trial and there is no button anywhere on my account to cancel my plan. I don't want to be charged for a service I'm not going to use. Please help.

Adobe Community Professional
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

help cancelling plan and delete account

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried the trial of Premiere the last week and forgot to cancel my subscription and there was an error with my payment info. I do not want to continue the trial and there is no button anywhere on my account to cancel my plan. I don't want to be charged for a service I'm not going to use. Please help.

Adobe Community Professional
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have the same error but I can't find the button to contact help support. I tried to delete my account too, but another error, I can't delete my plan, I can't delete my account and I can't find an email address to write, is it normal?
Thanks for your time.

Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 14.51.29.png

Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 14.59.02.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but Adobe will only allow you to cancel during normal business hours (8 am to 5 pm in California or the US West Coast) Monday through Friday.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0