Highlighted

Help: Deinterlacing Footage

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently got a new computer, so of course I lost all my old sequence settings.

I currently have a videos that is in 1080i and I used to just open up my sequence and just put my 1080i video in the timeline and it would automatically deinterlace it for me.

The sequence was already set up in a way that it would just deinterlace the footage for me. What are the settings I need to use to set this up again. It will very much appericated if you could me help out with is. Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help: Deinterlacing Footage

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently got a new computer, so of course I lost all my old sequence settings.

I currently have a videos that is in 1080i and I used to just open up my sequence and just put my 1080i video in the timeline and it would automatically deinterlace it for me.

The sequence was already set up in a way that it would just deinterlace the footage for me. What are the settings I need to use to set this up again. It will very much appericated if you could me help out with is. Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eian,

I believe this is what you're looking for in the Sequence Settings:

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 2.55.55 PM.png

Where it says "Fields," that is where you can change that. You'll probably notice a slight shift after you hit "OK."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0