Highlighted

Help editing audio in multiscreen music video

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am a professional musician/voice over artist who has been using Audition and Illustrator for many years. Because of COVID I am now using Premiere to create projects. I love it!  I am putting together a virtual music concert with 6 other musicians and having problems getting the audio clips of the various screens fine tuned so that all of the musicians are playing on the same beat. Apparently I can only adjust video by "frames". So I try to edit both in  Audition but the video does not move with the audio clip. I am sure there is some way to do this. Can any one help me fugure this out. Greatly appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help editing audio in multiscreen music video

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am a professional musician/voice over artist who has been using Audition and Illustrator for many years. Because of COVID I am now using Premiere to create projects. I love it!  I am putting together a virtual music concert with 6 other musicians and having problems getting the audio clips of the various screens fine tuned so that all of the musicians are playing on the same beat. Apparently I can only adjust video by "frames". So I try to edit both in  Audition but the video does not move with the audio clip. I am sure there is some way to do this. Can any one help me fugure this out. Greatly appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much  - reealy appreciate it!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is correct: video is frames only but audio can be adjusted 1/48000 second.

Set timeline to Show Audio Time Units (see hamburger menu).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0