• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! Headliner.app slowing me down! Need solution.

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I don't know why I didn't think to post this sooner because last time the community was really helpful. Here's the deal -

I have a client who I clip podcasts for and make these "animated" clip videos for using headliner.app which is useful and nifty BUT is severely slowing me down as it has to save and load after every single change! I probably lose about 2 hours of work every time I make one of these clips because of headliner.app - frankly, it sucks. 

I would like to replicate this same type of "animated" clip video in Adobe to hella speed up my process (and make it look better) but am unsure if it's possible. I've provided a link here for reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASuyJdPipoo

Is this something I can replicate using either Premiere or After Effects? I'd like to keep the wave form dots (or some kind of wave form) and have the text appear as he speaks. I have experience with Premiere but have next to zero experience with AE. Totally willing to learn new skills if it helps me speed up and become more efficient and better at my job. 

I started a 10 minute video on headliner.app at 11 and just finished just now. I feel like this is something that could take me a half hour if I were able to make a template and use the SRT files. 

Anyone? PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?