Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Installation Bundle

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I'm fairly new to the film editing world. I'm much more familiar working on music in a daw. However I've started to create music videos for my art. I recently got the Adobe premiere pro plan through Adobe. So I'm pretty sure it is Adobe premiere pro 2020. Anyways I recently purchased a bundle through film wizards. Here is the link https://film-wizards.com/products/platinum-bundle-all-in-1-sounds-vhs-luts-sounds-sfx-etc

I need help installing these into my software. In music when purchasing a plug in Cubase will automatically scan and bring in my 3rd party purchases. This is different and I don't see any of my stuff. I've already downloaded & extracted my files. I just don't know where to go from there. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. I want to utilize my transitions on my current project and get these into the software so I can just have them to go to for each project. If anyone can remote desktop I would pay to get this up & running. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to contact Film Wizards for support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted them but haven't received a response yet. I'm hoping I hear back from them today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm dearling with the same situration. and their website is down

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FilmWizards doesn't appear to be an authorized Adobe reseller:

https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines