Highlighted

Help!!! :) Just started w/premiere pro used Avid prior (not a professional)

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day! Please help. I just started using Premiere pro and it's not user intuitive at least from my Avid experience. Yikes! 

I'm starting with something very simple - telling a story with images. Somehow I accidentally clicked on something and have these double arrows <- whenever I'm in the timeline and I can't shorten the image ... and then there's this pink clip connected to the images I put on the timeline. Also, there are two dots at the end of each clip and they change the size but it looks weird when I try to bring it back to the normal size when I first opened Premiere Pro.

Please help! 🙂 Thank you!

TOPICS
Editing, Import, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help!!! :) Just started w/premiere pro used Avid prior (not a professional)

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day! Please help. I just started using Premiere pro and it's not user intuitive at least from my Avid experience. Yikes! 

I'm starting with something very simple - telling a story with images. Somehow I accidentally clicked on something and have these double arrows <- whenever I'm in the timeline and I can't shorten the image ... and then there's this pink clip connected to the images I put on the timeline. Also, there are two dots at the end of each clip and they change the size but it looks weird when I try to bring it back to the normal size when I first opened Premiere Pro.

Please help! 🙂 Thank you!

TOPICS
Editing, Import, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found the answer to the two arrow question :). It's the track select backward tool.  Thank you for your patience. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two dots at the end of each clip ... um, where?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0