Highlighted

Help Me Please!!!!! Cash Error in Premier Pro and After effect. Please Help Me

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cash Error in Premier Pro and After effect. 
When Alternate language to Thai   languageCapture.JPG

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help Me Please!!!!! Cash Error in Premier Pro and After effect. Please Help Me

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cash Error in Premier Pro and After effect. 
When Alternate language to Thai   languageCapture.JPG

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello iSam ISmile,

can you please try another thai font? try to install a new font (preferably a ttf file and not an otf file) and keep me in touch if it works please.

if it doesn't work please provide me with all your pc specs and your renderer details in both AE and PPRo(project settings->general->renderer)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about this issue. We're aware of a similar issue where Premiere Pro is crashing with the South Asian fonts. This issue is being addressed in our beta releases and will be available in a future stable release. If required, you may download Premiere Pro (Beta) version from the Creative Cloud Desktop app and check if it's working properly. Here is more about the Public Beta apps.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 0