Highlighted

Help! Premiere is Uploading the same video to Youtube TWICE

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two channels and the same thing happens since I updated and replaced laptop. I'm not sure if it's the update or the laptop. I always see a duplicate of the video being uploaded to Youtube. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help! Premiere is Uploading the same video to Youtube TWICE

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two channels and the same thing happens since I updated and replaced laptop. I'm not sure if it's the update or the laptop. I always see a duplicate of the video being uploaded to Youtube. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello luisa,

Please give us more info about your issue, because it's not a known issue in premiere so it might be a laptop issue or a bug in the system but in all case please do these troubleshooting steps:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/clear-cache.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Joelle. I do clean my cache regularly. I'm considering the preferences reset, but is this a Media Encoder issue? Doesn't Premiere use AME when publishing videos to social media?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

luisa8106446_0-1605812729232.png

Uploading the same video twice

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you press queue .. you will get the export from encoder and if you press export you will get the exported file directly from premiere 
Can show us the export settings?

send us a screenshot please

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had this happen. I am not sure when I last used the "publish" option. I was looking for this problem when I saw this post. I thought the change was selecting both Youtube and Vimeo for the same export. But I see that my first publish today was to Youtube only, and it uploaded the file twice.

I was using "export" directly from PR.

PR 14.5.0 Build 51. Win10.

Removed the checkmark to publish to Vimeo (so only Youtube). Uploaded twice to Youtube.

Restarted PR. Same: uploaded twice to Youtube.

Logged out of Youtube. Closed PR; CRASHED. Sent report, but was not prompted for email address.

Restarted PC. Logged back in to Youtube. Export from PR. Uploaded twice.

Stan 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 1
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot.

Stan PR 20201120 Export Settings.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two more experiments:

Queing to AME from PR 2020.5 does not duplicate the upload. 

Direct export from PR 2020.5 continues to duplicate the upload.

Exporting from 2019.1.5 does not duplicate the upload.

I found an entry in uservoice (PR, not AME) complaining of this issue in PR 2020.5.0 from Oct 28, 2020.

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/41775550-14-5-0-premiere-up...

Please upvote.

Note that this is not limited to Youtube; also occurred with Vimeo.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same issue. Exported directly from Premiere to Vimeo and Youtube. Both got uploaded twice. This has happened twice now. Very odd.

Running Premiere 14.5 on a mac.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 1